Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Happy Halloween!

We really lucked out this year for trick or treat.  The weather was so nice--almost too warm for the kids to wear heavy costumes.  Ms. Vera was adamant on being a witch for Halloween.  But, I already had two costumes in our stash and I wasn't keen on purchasing a costume for her.  Finally, after we tried on both of the costumes, she agreed to be a lion.  I must say that she was pretty cute with her round belly and butt.  The claws and mane were my favorite parts!  Adam did a really good job of painting her nose and whiskers.





Mr. Vince was the cutest little frog!
Our first stop was grandma Otte's house.  Blake wasn't so sure about Vera dressed as a lion.  He was a little afraid of her.  Vera's response, "It's just a costume, Blake.  It's just me."  

Blake was a cute monkey!




Sweet Nora was a little witch.  She sure is cute!
 After making a few other stops, we ended our day at Grammie and Papa's house.  Bailey was dressed as Izzy, and she was excited to see us!



Love this picture!
Vera and I made these spooky treats for Bailey and Blake.  We also sent some to Patty's house for Vera's friends.  I thought they turned out pretty cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment