Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas @ Patty's

I know I have a few other posts with this same title from the last few years.  And in every one of the posts, I know that I've mentioned how great Patty is.  She really outdoes herself each year.  We can't simply just say "thanks" for everything she does for us because it certainly wouldn't be enough.  Patty is a blessing to our family.

This year, just like every year, they had fun singing songs and making crafts for Christmas.  Here are a few pictures that Patty sent.  I love that she shares these because they will make great memories for us in years to come. 

Just like at home, Patty says that Vera wears a dress-up skirt every single day.  (Sometimes she even convinces the boys to dress up with her!)

Snowmen in the making.


Their snowman family.

L to R:  Max, Reece, Landon, Vera and Ryan

Singing Rudolph

Singing 5 Little Snowmen with their adorable hats from Patty.

No comments:

Post a Comment