Monday, August 13, 2012

Nature Walk

Yesterday was a beautiful day!  It was too nice to stay inside, so we decided to take a little nature walk at the Stillwater Reserve.  Adam always talks about going out there to walk around on days that we don't have anything to do.  It was perfect.  Not too hot, not too chilly, and a little breeze. 


Adam took Vera down to the river.


I took all of these pictures with my new iphone, so I'm still learning a little.  This is a good pic even though my finger got in the way a little.  haha
They took their shoes off and went for a walk.  As you can see, Vera did lots of splashing.  She kept trying to sit down, so Adam had to hold on to her. 


I love this picture!  It definately shows Vera's oneriness and determination to get wet.  Notice that Adam's feet aren't moving at all. 


We had to stop a few times so Vera could play in the rocks.  She enjoyed playing with the sticks she found along the way, although she's a little dangerous when she swings them around!



We stopped at the river bank again so Vera and dad could look for fish.

Not the best family picture.  I guess I should've turned the camera the other way, huh?



We had to hold her hand a lot while she walked so she'd stay on the path and keep walking.  She liked to stop and play with whatever was around.

All in all, it was a good trip.  I think maybe this fall we'll have some family pictures taken out there.  It really is pretty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment