Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Christmas Surprise!

We shared these cards with our families at Christmas...
 

Vera's going to be a big sister in June!  We're pretty excited about the addition to our family.  Right now, Vera says she wants a baby brother.  But since October, she's also said she wants a brother AND a sister, and on other occasions she's said she wants a sister.  I don't think she totally understands all of this.  I'm sure as my belly grows, it will be more realistic for her.  As of now, she does not like the idea of moving out of her bedroom.  We have a few months to work on that.

My exact due date is June 29.  So, at Christmas I was about 13 weeks.  I went through about 2-3 weeks of feeling pretty sick and yucky all the time.  By the end of the day, I was totally exhausted, and no food at all sounded good even though I was hungry.  But, I am starting to gain back my energy and the nausea spells have gone.  It feels good to be able to tell our family and friends so they can share in our excitement. 

This is how I told Adam I was pregnant.  Back in October when I found out, I took this picture one evening while he was gone.  When he came home I said, "Hey, look at this picture I took tonight."  It took him a few seconds to figure out what was up.

No comments:

Post a Comment