Monday, August 24, 2015

Ta-Da!

It's amazing what we can get done when we stay home on the weekends.  Our office is finally finished!  We're so happy with how it turned out.  It only took me about two days to unbox everything and fill the cabinets.  I'm happy to say that there's still plenty of extra room.

Counter top is in.  Next step is hardware for doors and drawers.
Adam did 90% of the work himself, or with the help of friends and family.  He did an awesome job!

We were fairly unimpressed when, about 3 days after the project was finished, we had a monsoon rain and water in our basement.  It managed to come through our brand new floor in the office.  I wasn't happy when I stepped in the puddle when walking in the office to grab something.  I guess there's not much you can do when 2.5" of rain come in less than an hour.  Sigh....


No comments:

Post a Comment